Ads 468x60px

CBT

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Change Your Blog Mouse Pointer

Hi Friends.How Are You Today ? Im Fine.  Are You Like My Blog ? Please Comment This Blog And Follow My Blog,Like My Social Networks Account. Today I Will Teach How To Change Mouse Pointer In Your Blog. Ok Are You Like This Headline ? Tell Me Ok.This Post Name Is "Change Your Blog Mouse Pointer. Please This Post Reading After Follow My Blog And Comment This Post. Ok Now Start This Post. Follow This Steps Correctly.

Follow This Steps.

NO 1 : Log in Your Blog.
NO 2 : Visit Edit Html Tab
NO 3 : Press Ctrl+F Your Keyboard.
NO 4 : Search This Code.

</body> 

NO 5 : Now Replace This Code.

<style type="text/css">body, a, a:hover {cursor: url(http://bloggertrickandtoolz.googlecode.com/files/www.bloggertricksandtoolz.com-coolcur.cur), progress;}</style>

NO 6 : Click Save Your Template.

Your New Blog Mouse Pointer.

Are You Like This New Blog Mouse Pointer ? Please Comment This Post And Follow This Blog.

Bye Bye Good Day My Dear Friends...

0 comments:

Post a Comment